- UL listed, 30A – 200A Revenue-Grade, Polaris Universal kWh Meter, for 120/208V, 3 phases, 4 wires (3 hot wire, 1 neutral, 3 CTs required, can replace P254-200 or P204-200), or 120/240V, 1 phases, 3 wires (2 hot wire, 1 neutral, 2 CTs required, can replace P153-200 or P103-200), or 1P2W(1 hot wire, 1 neutral, 1 CT required, can replace P152-200 or P102-200), Modbus RTU/RS485 communications.
- Parallel up to three sets of CTs for cumulative reading.
- Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- Demand optional (15 minute interval standard, 30 minute or 60 minute intervals available)
- No conversion factor or multiplier required.
- Solid core CTs are suggested for new construction or for retrofitting construction when the power can be shut off. Split core CTs are ideal for retrofitting projects without having to disconnect wire terminations.
- Revenue-grade accuracy (0.5% accuracy, see datasheet in DAE Controls website for details)
- Current Transformers (CTs) are not direction sensitive. It does not matter if the contractors install the CTs with wrong direction of current. DAE meters can detect it and compensate it.
- 1000 pulses per kWh
- The accuracy will not be affected when the CTs are mounted up to 2000 feet away from the meter.
- Option available with the lower cover which has two 3/4″ knockouts to connect conduits
- kWh reading With LED display.
- Five year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
DAE Polaris Universal kWh meter, UL,120/208V, 3P4W(3 hot wire, 1 neutral), 1P3W(2 hot wire, 1 neutral), 1P2W(1 hot wire, 1 neutral), 30-200A, RS485
- DAE Cloud Metering System available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. DAE CC2030 gateway will get the energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, the building owners or property managers will therefore be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly kWh consumption and billing reports to their tenants. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available from the DAE Cloud Metering System.
- UL/CUL Listed, California CTEP Approved. Certified by independent test lab to exceed ANSI C12.1 national accuracy standards. Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- 600A (1.38” inner dia.), 400A (1.38” inner dia.), 200A (0.94” inner dia.), 100A (0.63” inner dia.), 50A (0.39” inner dia.) Split Core CTs and 600A (1.38” inner dia.), 400A (1.38” inner dia.), 200A (1.02” inner dia.), 50A (0.49” inner dia.) Solid Core CTs available for purchasing separately.
- Indoor use only, DAE watertight NEMA 4 enclosure is available for outdoor use. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless remote reading or looking for a large quantity, please contact us. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4:30pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday and by 11am Saturday, we shall deliver in the same day.
|Dimensions||9.25 × 7 × 4.75 in|
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart