- Parallel up to three sets of CTs for cumulative reading.
- Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- Demand optional (15 minute interval standard, 30 minute or 60 minute intervals available)
- No conversion factor or multiplier required.
- Solid core CTs are suggested for new construction or for retrofitting construction when the power can be shut off. Split core CTs are ideal for retrofitting projects without having to disconnect wire terminations.
- 1000 pulses per kWh
- The accuracy will not be affected when the CTs are mounted up to 2000 feet away from the meter.
- Option available with the lower cover which has two 3/4″ knockouts to connect conduits
- kWh reading With LED display.
- Five year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
DAE P254-200 Universal kWh meter, UL,120/208V, 3P4W(3 hot wire, 1 neutral), 1P3W(2 hot wire, 1 neutral), 1P2W(1 hot wire, 1 neutral), 30-200A, RS485
- DAE P254-200 UL listed 30A – 200A Revenue-Grade, Polaris Universal kWh Meter, for 120/208V, 3 phases 4 wires (3 hot wire, 1 neutral, 3 CTs required, can replace P254-200 or P204-200), or 120/240V, 1 phase 3 wires (2 hot wire, 1 neutral, 2 CTs required, can replace P153-200 or P103-200), or 120V 1 Phase 2Wires (1 hot wire, 1 neutral, 1 CT required, can replace P152-200 or P102-200), Modbus RTU/RS485 communications. CTs are not included.
- DAE Cloud Metering (5th picture) available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. DAE CC2030 gateway will get the energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, the building owners or property managers will therefore be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly kWh consumption and billing reports to their tenants. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available.
- UL/CUL Listed, California CTEP Approved. Certified by independent test lab to exceed ANSI C12.1 national accuracy standards. Revenue-grade 0.5% accuracy. Wireless remote reading (6th picture) available with DAE RF converters.
- DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website. Factory Calibration Certificates available.
- Split Core CTs 600A (1.38” inner dia.), 400A (1.38” inner dia.), 200A (0.94” inner dia.), 100A (0.63” inner dia.), 50A (0.39” inner dia.) and Solid Core CTs 600A (1.38” inner dia.), 400A (1.38” inner dia.), 200A (1.02” inner dia.), 50A (0.49” inner dia.) are available for purchasing separately.
- Indoor use only, DAE watertight NEMA 4 enclosure is available for outdoor use. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless remote reading or looking for a large quantity, please contact us. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||9.25 × 7 × 4.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart