- Type: 1/2” Plastic Positive Displacement Water Meter, Measuring in Gallons + Coupling.
- Model: DAE PVM-50
- Can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards, water flowing downwards or upwards.
- In order to install the DAE 1/2″ water meter with the garden hose at both ends, you will need 2 connectors (3/4” female GHT, 1/2″ female NPT), available in Amazon (www.amazon.com/dp/B07VZYF1FL).
- Unit: US Gallons, GPM
- Certified by independent test lab to exceed AWWA national accuracy standards +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range. Can detect very small flow.
- Meter body: Plastic
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 4.5 inches, Length with couplings: 7.8 inches.
- Item dimension: 4.5″ length, 3.5″ diameter. weight: 1 lb, 1 once.
- Maximum Reading: 9,999,999.9 Gallons. The last digit is one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 76.3 Gallons.
- Max water temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Conforms to both AWWA C700 and ISO 4064 Class C, for clean water only
- Suitable for residential water metering, for metering the water consumption in your apartments, your irrigation water (which can save you in sewer costs in some areas)
- Pressure Drop: 1.83 psi @ 5 GPM, 7.179 psi @ 10 GPM
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM (4.5 m³/h), Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 10 GPM (2.3 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 1/4 GPM (0.06 m³/h)
- With internal non-return valve.
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE PVM-50 1/2” Plastic Positive Displacement Water Meter, Measuring in Gallons + Couplings
- Can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upward or downward, water flowing downward or upward. With internal non-return valve.
- For VM-50P, Cloud Metering available with DAE 2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters) or AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- For VM-50P, ready for use with CO-10 or CO-10 KIT – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Can also use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading.
- For VM-50P, wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
|Dimensions||6.5 × 4 × 4 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.