- Type: 5/8″*3/4” Positive Displacement, Plastic Water Meter, Measuring in Gallons + 3/4″ NPT Couplings.
- Model: DAE PVM-75
- Certified by independent test lab to exceed AWWA national accuracy standards +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range.
- Can detect very small flow.
- Conforms to both AWWA C700 and ISO4046 Class C.
- Meter body: Plastics.
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 6.5 inches, Length with couplings: 10.5 inches.
- Item dimension: 6.5″ length, 3.8″ diameter. weight: 1 lb, 6.6 once.
- Maximum Reading: 9,999,999.99 Gallons. Min. Reading: 0.01 Gallons. The last digit is one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). The reading in 4th picture of the listing is 314.57 gallons.
- Max water temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- DAE PVM-75 5/8″*3/4″ meter is not a meter with a 5/8″ inlet and a 3/4″ outlet. It is with 3/4″ NPT couplings for both 3/4″ inlet and 3/4″ outlet.
- Pressure Drop: 0.54 psi @ 5 GPM, 2.60 psi @ 10 GPM
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM (4.5 m³/h), Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 10 GPM (2.3 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 1/4 GPM (0.06 m³/h)
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE PVM-75 Positive Displacement, Plastic Water Meter, 3/4” NPT Couplings, Measuring in Gallon
- Can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards or side-way, water flowing downwards or upwards. Can detect very small flow. With internal non-return valve.
- For VM-75P Cloud Metering (4th picture) available with CC2030. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 communication for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone or tablet, the building owners or property managers will therefore be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly water consumption and billing reports to their tenants.
- Refer to 7th picture, VM-75P is ready for use with CO-10 (Electronic Pulse Counter) or CO-10 KIT – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Refer to 6th picture, VM-75P can also use with DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module for single water meter) and AMR (for 16 water meters) for remote reading.
- For VM-75P wireless remote reading (5th picture) available with DAE WSC500 RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
|Dimensions||7 × 4.5 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.