- Type: 5/8″*3/4” Positive Displacement, Plastic Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon, 3/4″ NPT Couplings at both sides.
- Model: DAE PVM-75P
- Certified by independent test lab to exceed AWWA national accuracy standards +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range.
- Can detect very small flow.
- Conforms to both AWWA C700 and ISO4046 Class C.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon , for clean water only
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 1 gallon, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V.
- Meter body: Plastics.
- 3/4″ Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 6.5 inches, Length with couplings: 10.5 inches.
- Item dimension: 6.5″ length, 3.8″ diameter. weight: 1 lb, 6.6 once.
- Maximum Reading: 9,999,999.99 Gallons. Min. Reading: 0.01 Gallons. The last digit is one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). The reading in 4th picture of the listing is 91.37 gallons.
- Max water temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- DAE PVM-75P 5/8″*3/4″ meter is not a meter with a 5/8″ inlet and a 3/4″ outlet. It is with 3/4″ NPT couplings for both 3/4″ inlet and 3/4″ outlet.
- Pressure Drop: 0.54 psi @ 5 GPM, 2.60 psi @ 10 GPM
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM (4.5 m³/h), Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 10 GPM (2.3 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 1/4 GPM (0.06 m³/h), Normal Test Flow Limits: 1-20 GPM
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, more than the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE PVM-75P, Positive Displacement, Plastic Water Meter, 3/4” NPT Couplings, Measuring in Gallon (with SW Key)
- Can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upward or downward, water flowing downward or upward. With internal non-return valve.
- Cloud Metering (2nd picture) available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- Refer to 6th picture, ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Wireless remote reading (3rd picture) available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
|Dimensions||7 × 4.5 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.