- Type: 5/8″*3/4” Positive Displacement, Plastic Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon, 3/4″ NPT Couplings at both sides.
- Model: DAE PVM-75P
- Certified by independent test lab to exceed AWWA national accuracy standards +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range.
- Can detect very small flow.
- Conforms to both AWWA C700 and ISO 4064 Class C.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon , for clean water only
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 1 gallon, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V.
- Meter body: Plastics.
- 3/4″ Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 6.5 inches, Length with couplings: 10.5 inches.
- Item dimension: 6.5″ length, 3.8″ diameter. weight: 1 lb, 6.6 once.
- Maximum Reading: 9,999,999.99 Gallons. Min. Reading: 0.01 Gallons. The last digit is one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). The reading in 4th picture of the listing is 91.37 gallons.
- Max water temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- DAE PVM-75P 5/8″*3/4″ meter is not a meter with a 5/8″ inlet and a 3/4″ outlet. It is with 3/4″ NPT couplings for both 3/4″ inlet and 3/4″ outlet.
- Pressure Drop: 0.54 psi @ 5 GPM, 2.60 psi @ 10 GPM
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM (4.5 m³/h), Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 10 GPM (2.3 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 1/4 GPM (0.06 m³/h), Normal Test Flow Limits: 1-20 GPM
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, more than the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- To install the DAE 3/4″ water meter with the 3/4″ garden hose at both ends, you will need 2 DAE CG-75 Fitting.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
VM Series, Water Meters
DAE PVM-75P Positive Displacement, Plastic Water Meter with Pulse Output, 3/4” NPT Couplings, Measuring in Gallon
|Cold, Gallon, w/ pulse output||VM-50P||VM-75P||VM-100P||VM-125P||VM-150P|
|Cold, Gallon, plastic, w/o pulse output||PVM-50||PVM-75|
|Cold, Gallon, plastic, w/ pulse output||PVM-75P|
- Can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upward or downward, water flowing downward or upward. With internal non-return valve.
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130AN (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Refer to 6th picture, ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Wireless remote reading (3rd picture) available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- We ship 3 times a day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
|Dimensions||7 × 4.5 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart