- Monitor up to 12 single phase circuits or 4 separate 3-phase circuits
- Modbus/RTU over RS485 communication, Max Voltage : 80~350 VAC (L-N), 600 VAC (L-L), Frequency : 50 or 60 Hz.
- Display kWh, real time kW, volts, amps, power factor, apparent power (kVA), reactive power (kVAr), reactive energy (KVArh), frequency.
- Auxiliary Power: AC 120 or 240V, ±10%
- 2 lines, 16 characters LCD display for easy set-up and programing.
- Depending on your electrical system you will need: 1 CT for each 120v 1 phase 2 wire (1 hot wire, 1 neutral) circuit; 1 CT for each 240v 1 phase 2 wire (2 hot wires) circuit; 2 CTs for each 120/240V 1 phase 3 wire (2 hot wire, 1 neutral) circuit; 2 CTs for each 208V or 480V 3 phase 3 wire (3 hot wire, no neutral) circuit; 3 CTs for each 120/208V or 277/480V 3 phase 4 wire (3 hot wire, 1 neutral) circuit.
- Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- No conversion factor or multiplier required
- Optional split core CT (DAE CT-100S, CT-200SB, CT-400S, CT-600S).
- Current Transformers (CTs) are not direction sensitive. It does not matter if the contractors install the CTs with wrong direction of current. DAE meters can detect it and compensate it.
- DAE’s CTs are exactly the same and exchangeable among all the meters including Polaris 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000 and SMB 350 multi-circuit, multi-function meters.
- Current sensors (CTs) accuracy will not be affected when the CTs are mounted up to 2000 feet away from the meter.
- Applications: Multi-apartments, commercial properties, RV parks, mobile homes, marinas.
- Five year warranty from the Seller
DAE SMB350-UL-4-B Kit, UL,12 channels multi-circuit, multi-function electric monitor with 12, 200A CTs (1.02” inner dia.), RS485
- Cloud Metering (2nd picture) available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. DAE CC2030 gateway will get the energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, the building owners or property managers will therefore be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly kWh consumption and billing reports to their tenants. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available from the DAE Cloud Metering System.
- UL/CUL Listed, CE and FCC approved.
- Wireless remote reading (3rd picture) available with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- 600A (1.38” inner dia.), 400A (1.38” inner dia.), 200A (0.94” inner dia.), 100A (0.63” inner dia.), 50A (0.39” inner dia.) Split Core CTs and 600A (1.38” inner dia.), 400A (1.38” inner dia.), 200A (1.02” inner dia.), 50A (0.49” inner dia.) Solid Core CTs optional.
- Monitor up to 12 single phase circuits. Modbus/RTU over RS485 communication, Max Voltage : 80~350 VAC (L-N), 600 VAC (L-L), Frequency : 50 or 60 Hz. Display cumulative kWh, real time kW load, volts per phase, amps per phase, power factor per phase, apparent power (kVA), reactive power (kVAr), reactive energy (KVArh), and frequency.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless remote reading or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||11.75 × 4.75 × 3.25 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart