- Monitor up to 12 single phase circuits or 4 separate 3-phase circuits
- RS485 communication, Modbus/RTU protocol, Format: 8/n/1, Address: 1~254 (default: last 2 digits of serial number), Baud rates: 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600 bps (Default: 9600)
- Max Voltage: 350 VAC (Hot Wire to Neutral), 600 VAC (Hot Wire to Hot Wire), Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz.
- Display kWh, real time kW, volts, amps, power factor, apparent power (kVA), reactive power (kVAr), reactive energy (KVArh), frequency.
- Auxiliary Power: AC 120 or 240V, ±10%
- 2 lines, 16 characters LCD display for easy set-up and programing.
- Depending on your electrical system you will need: 1 CT for each 120v 1 phase 2 wire (1 hot wire, 1 neutral) circuit; 1 CT for each 240v 1 phase 2 wire (2 hot wires) circuit; 2 CTs for each 120/240V 1 phase 3 wire (2 hot wire, 1 neutral) circuit; 2 CTs for each 208V or 480V 3 phase 3 wire (3 hot wire, no neutral) circuit; 3 CTs for each 120/208V or 277/480V or 346/600V 3 phase 4 wire (3 hot wire, 1 neutral) circuit.
- Non-volatile Memory, the stored data is maintained through power outages.
- No conversion factor or multiplier required
- Following CTs are available with the meter. Split Core CTs DAE CT-5000SB (5000A), CT-3000SB (3000A), CT-2000SB (2000A), CT-1500SB (1500A), CT-1000SB (1000A), CT-600S (600A), CT-400S (400A), CT-200SB (200A), CT-100S (100A) and Solid Core CT-600D9 (600A), CT-400D6 (400A), CT-200D3 (200A).
- Current sensors (CTs) accuracy will not be affected when the CTs are mounted up to 2000 feet away from the meter.
- Applications: Multi-apartments, commercial properties, RV parks, mobile homes, marinas.
- Five year warranty from the Seller
Electrical Meters, SMB350
DAE SMB350-UL-4-B KIT, UL,12 channels multi-circuit, multi-function electric meter with 12, 200A CTs (1.02” inner dia.), RS485
|24 Circuits, w/ CTs
|12 Circuits, w/ CTs
|24 Circuits, w/o CT
- DAE Cloud Metering (2nd picture) available with DAE CC2030 KIT Gateway. CC2030 will collect energy data from DAE electrical meters and send them to Cloud Server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone or tablet, landlords or property managers can get access to real time data, monthly kWh and billing reports to their tenants. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available. No IT guy is required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- UL/CUL Listed, CE and FCC approved.
- For existing building, hard to draw cable between electric meter (close to electric panel) and CC2030 (close to your router), please choose 1 CC2030 KIT + 2 WSC500A RF Converters to connect electric meter and CC2030 wirelessly. (3rd picture).
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website. Following CTs are available with the meter. Split Core CTs DAE CT-5000SB (5000A), CT-3000SB (3000A), CT-2000SB (2000A), CT-1500SB (1500A), CT-1000SB (1000A), CT-600S (600A), CT-400S (400A), CT-200SB (200A), CT-100S (100A) and Solid Core CT-600D9 (600A), CT-400D6 (400A), CT-200D3 (200A).
- Monitor up to 12 single phase circuits.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||11.75 × 4.75 × 3.25 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.