- 1″ Ultrasonic Flow Meter with RS485 communication, IP68 rated, NPT Couplings at both ends, measured in Gallons and GPM (gallons per min.), for both cold and hot water.
- Model: DAE U-100
- Unit: US Gallon, GPM
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard
- Pipe: Brass.
- Item dimension: 8.9″ length(with couplings: 13.5 inches), 3.4″ wide, 4.2″ height. Weight: 3 lbs 11.1 once.
- Couplings Included
- Max. Reading: 9,999,999.9 gallons, Min.Reading: 0.1 gallons, The 1st digit from the right is in one tenth gallons. For example, if you see 0012345.6 on the screen, it is 12345.6 gallons.
- Max temperature: 203˚F (95˚C)
- Conforms to both AWWA C715 and ISO 4064
- Pressure drop: 0.29 psi @ 5 GPM, 2.48 psi @ 15 GPM, 6.4 psi @ 25 GPM
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Bore diameter: 1.1 inch (27.9mm)
- Communication: Interface: RS485, Modbus/RTU protocol, Format: 8/n/1, Address: 1~100 (default: last 2 digits of serial number), Baud rates: 9600 bps
- Wiring Connection for remote reading: Red to 12V power adapter +, Blue to 12V power adapter -, Yellow to RS485+, Green to RS485-. You can read directly from the LCD of the meter without connecting the above 4 wires.
- Non-volatile Memory: The stored data is maintained through power outages.
- Lithium battery life: 10 years
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
Ultrasonic (U series)
DAE U-100 1″ Ultrasonic Flow Meter with RS485 communication, IP68, 1” NPT Couplings, Gallons, GPM, Hot and Cold
- U-100 is equivalent to a 1″ water meter + a AMR130 (Automatic Reading Device with RS485 communication). No NRV (Non-Return Valve) is required for remote reading. Can be installed in any position, vertically, horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards, dial facing upwards, downwards or side-way. Good for outdoor use, pit application.
- 1 DAE CC2030 KIT Gateway can read 1 to 20 DAE meters with RS485 communication (like U-100) remotely with cell phone, PC and generate billing reports (2nd picture). One CC2030 Gateway can also monitor 20 different meters (water, electricity, and gas) simultaneously. No IT guy is required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (5th picture) & ready to go.
- For existing building, hard to draw cable between water meter and CC2030 (close to your router), please choose 1 CC2030 KIT + 2 WSC500A RF Converters to connect the meter and CC2030 wirelessly. (3rd picture)
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard. Conforms to AWWA C715. Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 50 GPM, Recommended Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 25 GPM, Minimum Test Flow Rate: 0.75 GPM, Normal Test Flow Limits: 3-50 GPM
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate is available in DAE Controls Website. We ship 3 times a day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 4.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.