- 2” Vertical Water Meter with Pulse Output + Couplings (NPT Thread), Measured in Gallons, Multi-Jet.
- Model: DAE V-200P
- Unit: US Gallon
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 1 gallon, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The third party system should not generate electricity more than 0.01A (typically 0.005A like DAE AMR), 24VAC/DC.
- Meter body: Bronze
- Length without couplings: 5.94 inches, Length with couplings: 11.44 inches
- Item dimension: 5.94″ length, 5″ wide, 8″ height. Weight: 14.4 lbs.
- Couplings Included
- Max. Reading:99,999,999 gallons, Min.Reading:0.05 gallons, The 1st digit from the right has a multiplier of 1000 gallons. For example, if you see 01234 on the digits, it is 1234000 gallons. The 1st dial under the digits has a multiplier of 100 gallons. The 3rd dial under the digits is in gallon. Reading on 4th picture of listing is 3.8 gallons.
The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Max temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.1 psi @ 20 GPM, 1.1 psi @ 40 GPM, 2.4 psi @ 60 GPM
- Conforms to AWWA C708, for clean water only.
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 160 GPM, Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 80 GPM, Minimum Test Flow Rate: 2 GPM Normal Test Flow Limits: 8-160 GPM. Please choose bigger meter if your continuous flow rate is more than 80 GPM.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
There are no reviews yet.