- 2” Vertical Hot Water Meter with Pulse Output + Couplings (NPT Thread), Measured in Gallons, Multi-Jet.
- Model: DAE V-200RP
- Unit: US Gallon
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 1 gallon, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The third party system should not generate electricity more than 0.01A (typically 0.005A like DAE AMR), 24VAC/DC.
- Meter body: Bronze
- Length without couplings: 5.94 inches, Length with couplings: 11.44 inches
- Item dimension: 5.94″ length, 5″ wide, 8″ height. Weight: 16 lbs.
- Couplings Included
- Max. Reading:99,999,999 gallons, Min.Reading:0.05 gallons, The 1st digit from the right has a multiplier of 1000 gallons. For example, if you see 01234 on the digits, it is 1234000 gallons. The 1st dial under the digits has a multiplier of 100 gallons. The 3rd dial under the digits is in gallon. Reading on 4th picture of listing is 3.9 gallons.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Max temperature: 194˚F (90˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.1 psi @ 20 GPM, 1.1 psi @ 40 GPM, 2.4 psi @ 60 GPM
- Conforms to AWWA C708, for clean water only.
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 160 GPM, Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 80 GPM, Minimum Test Flow Rate: 2 GPM Normal Test Flow Limits: 8-160 GPM. Please choose bigger meter if your continuous flow rate is more than 80 GPM.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
There are no reviews yet.