- 1/2” Vertical Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Coupling.
- Model: DAE V-50P
- Unit: US Gallon
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 1 gallon, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The third party system should not generate electricity more than 0.01A (typically 0.005A like DAE AMR), 24VAC/DC.
- Meter body: Bronze
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 3.94 inches, Length with couplings: 7.64 inches
- Max. Reading:9,999,999 gallons, Min.Reading:0.005 gallons, The 1st digit from the right has a multiplier of 100 gallons. For example, if you see 01234 on the digits, it is 123400 gallons. The 1st dial under the digits has a multiplier of 10 gallons. The 2nd dial under the digits is in gallon. Reading on 4th picture of listing is 78.574 gallons.
- Max water temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Pressure drop: 1.020 psi @ 5 GPM, 1.900 psi @ 10 GPM
- Conforms to both AWWA C708 and ISO 4064 Class B, for clean water.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM (4.5 m³/h), Normal Flow Rate: 10 GPM (2.3 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 1/4 GPM (0.06 m³/h)
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE V-50P 1/2” Vertical Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings
|Cold, Gallon, w/o pulse output||V-75|
|Cold, Gallon, w/ pulse output||V-50P||V-75P||V-100P||V-200P|
|Cold, Gallon, rotating register, w/o pulse output||V-75n|
|Cold, Gallon, rotating register, w/ pulse output||V-75Pn|
|Hot, Gallon, w/ pulse output||V-75RP||V-100RP||V-200RP|
- Vertically, dial facing upwards, water flowing upwards. For installing vertically with water flowing downwards, please refer to VM-50P or PD-50 which can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, water flowing downwards or upwards, dial facing upwards, downwards or side-way.
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130AN (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to download the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- We ship 3 times a day. If you order by 4pm EST Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US).
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart