- Type: 5/8″*3/4” Vertical Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + 3/4” NPT Couplings.
- Model: DAE V-75P
- Mount: Vertically, dial facing upwards, water flowing upwards. For water flowing downwards, please refer to DAE Positive Displacement Water Meter VM-75P or PD-75 which will be able to be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards or side-way, water flowing downwards or upwards.
- Unit: US Gallon, GPM
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 1 gallon, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V.
- Meter body: Bronze
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 4.13 inches, Length with couplings: 8.23 inches
- Max.Reading:9,999,999, gallons, Min.Reading:0.005 gallons, The last digit has a multiplier of 100 gallons. Reading on 4th picture of listing is 82.207 gallons.
- Max water temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.580 psi @ 5 GPM, 1.960 psi @ 10 GPM
- Conforms to both AWWA C708 and ISO 4064 Class B, for clean water.
- DAE V-75P 5/8″*3/4″ meter is not a meter with a 5/8″ inlet and a 3/4″ outlet. It is with 3/4″ NPT couplings for both 3/4″ inlet and 3/4″ outlet.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM, Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 10 GPM, Minimum Flow Rate: 1/4 GPM. The meter may be damaged if your Continuous flow is more than 10 GPM.
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE V-75P Vertical Water Meter with Pulse Output, 3/4” NPT Couplings, Measuring in Gallons
- Cloud Metering available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||6.25 × 4 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart