- Type: 5/8″*3/4” Vertical Hot Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + 3/4” NPT Couplings.
- Model: DAE V-75RP
- Mount: vertically, dial facing upward, water flowing upwards.
- Unit: US Gallon, GPM
- Accuracy: +/1.5% within normal flow as per AWWA Standard
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 1 gallon
- Meter body: Bronze
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 3.94 inches, Length with couplings: 7.87 inches
- Max. Reading: 9,999,999.99 gallons, Min.Reading:0.01 gallons, The last digit has a multiplier of 100 gallons. Reading on 2nd picture of listing is 3.01 gallons.
- Max water temperature: 194˚F (90˚C)
- Pressure drop: 0.54 psi @ 5 GPM, 2 psi @ 10 GPM
- Conforms to both AWWA C708 and ISO 4046, for clean water only
- DAE V-75RP 5/8″*3/4″ meter is not a meter with a 5/8″ inlet and a 3/4″ outlet. It is with 3/4″ NPT couplings for both 3/4″ inlet and 3/4″ outlet.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM, Normal Flow Rate: 10 GPM, Minimum Flow Rate: 1/4 GPM. The meter may be damaged if your Continuous flow is more than 10 GPM.
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE V-75RP Vertical Hot Water Meter with Pulse Output, 3/4” NPT Couplings, Measuring in Gallons
- Cloud Metering available with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||6.25 × 4 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart