- Type: 1/2” Positive Displacement Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Coupling.
- Model: DAE VM-50P
- Can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upwards or downwards, water flowing downwards or upwards.
- In order to install the DAE 1/2″ water meter with the garden hose at both ends, you will need 2 connectors (3/4” female GHT, 1/2″ female NPT), available in Amazon (www.amazon.com/dp/B07VZYF1FL).
- Certified by independent test lab to exceed AWWA national accuracy standards +/-1.5% within normal flow rate range.
- Can detect very small flow.
- Conforms to both AWWA C700 and ISO 4064 Class C.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon , for clean water only
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 1 gallon, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V.
- Meter body: Bronze
- Couplings Included
- Length without couplings: 4.5 inches, Length with couplings: 7.5 inches.
- Item dimension: 4.5″ length, 3.5″ diameter. weight: 2 lb, 9.6 once.
- Maximum Reading: 9,999,999.9 Gallons. The last digit is one tenth gallons (*0.1 gallons). Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 410.9 Gallons.
- Max water temperature: 122˚F (50˚C)
- Conforms to both AWWA C700 and ISO 4064 Class C, for clean water
- Suitable for residential water metering, for metering the water consumption in your apartments, your irrigation water (which can save you in sewer costs in some areas)
- Pressure Drop: 1.83 psi @ 5 GPM, 7.179 psi @ 10 GPM
- Safe Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM (4.5 m³/h), Maximum Continuous Flow Rate: 10 GPM (2.3 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 1/4 GPM (0.06 m³/h)
- With internal non-return valve.
- The DAE meters have been tested by our QC inspectors in the production line to certify their quality. Therefore the reading will not be zero.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- 2 year warranty from the seller.
DAE VM-50P 1/2” Positive Displacement Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon + Couplings
- Can be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, dial facing upward or downward, water flowing downward or upward. With internal non-return valve.
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||5.75 × 3.5 × 4.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart