- Type: 12 inch Woltmann Helix Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon.
- Model: DAE WP-1200P.
- Ready for use with DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module for water meter), and AMR (for 16 water meters) for remote reading.
- Only two wire connection between water meter and AMR or AMR130 or CO-10. It is not required for additional power source.
- Connection: ASME Class 125 Flanges per B16.1
- Sealed Dry Dial for Clear Readings
- Mount: Horizontal position with dial facing upwards or sideways. It is not recommended to have dial facing downwards. It can also be installed vertically with water flowing upwards.
- Meter must be installed with direction of flow as indicated by arrow cast into the meter body.
- Install valve before inlet of meter. A valve at outlet is also recommended.
- Install meter in a location with at least 10 diameters of straight pipe at the inlet and 5 diameters at the outlet to assure proper flow profile to meter.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon, GPM
- Accuracy: ±2% as per AWWA C701 test procedure.
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 10000 gallons, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The switch may be damaged if input electricity is more than 0.01A, 24V.
- Meter Body: Cast iron, epoxy coated
- Item dimension: 19.25 inch length, 19.1 inch width, 21 inch height. Weight: 232 lbs.
- Max. Reading: 99,999,999,990 Gallons, Min. Reading 10 Gallon. The last digit has a multiplier of 100000 gallons. Reading on 1st picture of the listing is 44890 Gallons.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Max temperature: 104F (40C)
- Conforms to AWWA C701 and ISO4064, for clean water only
- The meter register assembly can be removed for repair or replacement without disrupting the process flow.
- Operate at low pressure loss and offer excellent accuracy.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 5000 GPM, Nominal Flow Rate: 3300 GPM (Pressure Drop: 0.45 psi), Minimum Flow Rate: 120 GPM.
DAE WP-1200P 12″ Woltmann Helix Water Meter, Pulse Output, Gallon
- Cloud Metering available with DAE 2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Ready for use with CO-10 (Electronic Pulse Counter) or CO-10 KIT (Electronic Pulse Counter with housing) – An inexpensive remote reading solution. Can also use with DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module for single water meter) and AMR (for 16 water meters) for remote reading.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||19.25 × 19.1 × 21 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart