- Type: 2 inch Woltmann Helix Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measuring in Gallon.
- Model: DAE WP-200P.
- Ready for use with DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module for water meter), and AMR (for 16 water meters) for remote reading.
- Only two wire connection between water meter and AMR or AMR130 or CO-10. It is not required for additional power source.
- Connection: ASME Class 125 Flanges per B16.1
- Sealed Dry Dial for Clear Readings
- Mount: Horizontal position with dial facing upwards or sideways. It is not recommended to have dial facing downwards. It can also be installed vertically with water flowing upwards.
- Meter must be installed with direction of flow as indicated by arrow cast into the meter body.
- Install valve before inlet of meter. A valve at outlet is also recommended.
- Install meter in a location with at least 10 diameters of straight pipe at the inlet and 5 diameters at the outlet to assure proper flow profile to meter.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Gallon, GPM
- Accuracy: ±2% as per AWWA C701 test procedure.
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 100 gallons, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The third party system should not generate electricity more than 0.01A (typically 0.005A like DAE AMR), 24VAC/DC.
- Meter Body: Cast iron, epoxy coated
- Item dimension: 7.87 inch length, 6.5 inch Width, 10.1 inch height. Weight: 28 lbs.
- Max. Reading:999,999,999, Min. Reading:0.1. The 1st digit from the right has a multiplier of 1000 gallons. Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 382.4 gallons.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Max temperature: 104F (40C)
- Pressure Drop: 0.55 psi at 100 GPM
- Conforms to AWWA C701 and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- The meter register assembly can be removed for repair or replacement without disrupting the process flow.
- Operate at low pressure loss and offer excellent accuracy.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 160 GPM, Nominal Flow Rate: 100 GPM, Minimum Flow Rate: 4 GPM
- Warranty: 2 years.
DAE WP-200P 2″ Woltmann Helix Water Meter, Pulse Output, Gallon
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is an Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter – An inexpensive remote reading solution.
- Wireless remote reading available with DAE RF converters. If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||10.25 × 8.75 × 12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE CC2030 Gateway Cloud Metering Solutions on Water and Electricity$280.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart