- Type: 3 inch Woltmann Helix Water Meter with Pulse Output, Measured in Cubic meter.
- Model: DAE WP-300m.
- Only two wire connection between water meter and AMR or AMR130 (5th picture) or CO-10 (6th picture). It is not required for additional power source.
- Connection: ASME Class 125 Flanges per B16.1
- Sealed Dry Dial for Clear Readings
- Mount: Horizontal position with dial facing upwards or sideways. It is not recommended to have dial facing downwards. It can also be installed vertically with water flowing upwards.
- Meter must be installed with direction of flow as indicated by arrow cast into the meter body.
- Install valve before inlet of meter. A valve at outlet is also recommended.
- Install meter in a location with at least 10 diameters of straight pipe at the inlet and 5 diameters at the outlet to assure proper flow profile to meter.
- Unit: Totalizer Measuring in Cubic meter
- Accuracy: ±2% as per AWWA C701 test procedure.
- Pulse Output: 1 pulse per 100 gallons, a dry contact (i.e. no voltage) reed switch with 2 wires, 1.5m. The third party system should not generate electricity more than 0.01A (typically 0.005A like DAE AMR), 24VAC/DC.
- Meter Body: Cast iron, epoxy coated
- Item dimension: 8.86 inch length, 7.5 inch Width, 10.9 inch height. Weight: 32 lbs.
- Max. Reading: 999,999.999 Cu meter, Min. Reading 0.001 Cu meter. The 1st digit from the right is in Cu meter. For example, if you see 001234 on the register, it is 1234 Cu meter. Reading on 4th picture of the listing is 2.612 Cu meter.
- The max. working pressure is 232 psi, exceeding the requirement from AWWA standard 150 psi.
- Max temperature: 104F (40C)
- Pressure Drop: 0.98 psi at 240 GPM (54.48 m³/h)
- Conforms to AWWA C701 and ISO 4064, for clean water.
- The meter register assembly can be removed for repair or replacement without disrupting the process flow.
- Operate at low pressure loss and offer excellent accuracy.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 350 GPM (79.45 m³/h), Nominal Flow Rate: 240 GPM (54.48 m³/h), Minimum Flow Rate: 8 GPM (1.816 m³/h)
- Warranty: 2 years.
- For the buyers outside of USA, in addition to the tax, the carriers may charge brokerage fee.
DAE WP-300m 3″ Woltmann Helix Water Meter, Pulse Output, Cubic meter
|Cold, Cu M||WP-300m||WP-400m|
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (for 16 meters) or AMR130AN (for 1 meter) and send them to cloud server through Ethernet. With PC, cell phone, the landlords can see real time data, monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone. No IT guy required. Just connect wires as per a simple picture (see video) & ready to go.
- Factory Calibration Certificates available. DAE Controls LLC is a Minority Business. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website.
- Ready for use with CO-10 KIT or CO-10 Electronic Pulse Counter (6th picture)- An inexpensive remote reading solution. Ready for use with DAE AMR130 and AMR for remote reading (5th picture).
- Wireless remote reading available (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Customer review from Amazon / Answered questions from Amazon
- We ship 3 times a day. Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||10.75 × 9.75 × 13.25 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DAE AMR Auto Meter Reading Module, RS485, for 16 Water Meters with Pulse Output.$480.00 Add to cart
DAE AMR130 (Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 Communications) for 1 Water Meter$180.00 Add to cart