- Type: Auto Meter Reading Module with Modbus/RS485 communications for 1 water meter with Pulse Output (DAE AS series, MJ series, V Series, VM Series and WP Series).
- The accessories (optional) are the power adapter (output 15V DC, input 120V AC), Din rail (to install AMR130 to the wall). We suggest that UL2464 cable be used to connect AMR130 and Water Meters. All of them are readily available in DAE Controls Website. For 20m (66 feet) of UL2464 cable, it only costs you $12.
- AMR130 collects data from water meters and send them to remote host through RS485 with third party software
- Display: 6-digit LED display for the remote reading of the water meter and for easy setup of RS485 address, baud rate and the other parameters.
- Indoor use only, DAE watertight NEMA 4 enclosure is available for outdoor use.
- Communication: Modbus/RTU protocol, RS485 interface, 8/n/1
- Auxiliary Power: DC 15V
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60˚C (32 to 140˚F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Settable Parameters: Address 0~254; Baud Rate 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600 bps; Decimal Places: 0, 0.0, 0.00; Pulse Divider: 1, 4, 8, 10, 16, 32, 64
- Mount: Din Rail.
- Non-volatile memory retains metering data during power failure
- The suggested UL2464 shielded twisted cable from the water meter to the AMR130 can be extended up to 328 feet (100 meters)
- Setup using the on-board function key.
- Optional rechargeable battery for continued operation even during a power failure.
- 2 year warranty from the seller and manufacturer.
II. [Cloud Component] AMR130, Auto Meter Reading Module for 1 Water Meter
$180.00 – $202.00
- Cloud Metering available (2nd picture) with DAE CC2030 Gateway. CC2030 will collect water usage from DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or DAE AMR130 (for 1 meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With PC or cell phone, the landlords will be able to see real time data and monthly water usage & billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically.
- Wireless remote reading available (3rd picture) with DAE WSC500 RF converters.
- If you are interested in cloud metering or wireless water management or looking for a large quantity, please contact us.
- Most of our customers will be able to receive their items in 3 business days (Continental US). If you order by 4pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, we shall ship in the same day.
|Dimensions||4.125 × 3.5 × 3 in|
$202 (w/ Power Adapter, w/ Din Rail), $195 (w/ Power Adapter, w/o Din Rail), $187 (w/o Power Adapter, w/ Din Rail), $180 (w/o Power Adapter, w/o Din Rail)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.